DEARBORN, Mich. - The 2018 University of Michigan-Dearborn Ice Hockey Holiday Youth Camp is set for Jan. 3-5 at the UM-Dearborn Ice Arena.
UM-Dearborn 2018 Ice Hockey Holiday Youth Camps
Session One - January 3rd, 4th, and 5th
Open to boys and girls ages 7-15
Camp will run from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. each day
All forms below must be filled out prior to participation
About the Camps
The focus of our ice hockey camp is to develop the player's skills including power skating, puck handling, passing/receiving, and shooting.
Our coaching staff has extensive experience in individual player development.
Off-ice conditioning will work on speed, agility, core training, and playing games such as dodgeball.
Meet the Staff
This year's camps will be directed by UM-Dearborn Men's Ice Hockey Head Coach Chris Haltinner, Men's Ice Hockey Assistant Coach Rick DeSana and current UM-Dearborn student-athletes.
Open to boys and girls of all levels.
- Space is LIMITED - Register EARLY!
- Fees: $100 per player / $75 per goalie
- 4.5 hours of on-ice development
- 3 hours of planned off-ice activities include strength training, ladders, explosiveness, and other physical activities.
- Check-in will be held at the Fieldhouse in the lower level hallway 45 minutes before your opening session.
- Players should be dropped off and picked up at the University of Michigan-Dearborn Fieldhouse Ice Arena between the hours of 11:00 AM and 3:00PM.
- Players should be able to dress themselves. Skate assistance for skate tightening will be available.
- To reserve a spot, send registration and full payment to 218 Fieldhouse, 4901 Evergreen Dearborn, Michigan 48128. Make checks payable to the University of Michigan-Dearborn Men's Ice Hockey Team.
* The players will be divided into 2 groups based on age and playing experience to maximize individual improvement.*
12:00 - 1:30 1.5 hours on-ice skills & development
1:30 - 3:00 1.5 hours off-ice activities
12:00-1:30 1.5 hours off-ice activities
1:30-3:00 1.5 hours on-ice skills & development
Camp Office (313)-583-6355 or e-mail Chris Haltinner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail registration forms and payment to:
Dearborn, MI 48128